Thursday, February 11, 2021

My Blogger Profile for 2021

My name is Ethan. I am from Saudi Arabia and I am a Year 5. I am in Room 2. I was raised in Saudi Arabia. I moved to the Philippines and then moved to New Zealand. I have speak two languages at home. I have two brothers their names are Kuya Kiel (Kuya means older brother in Filipino) and Ashton (including me). My interests are writing and reading. I like reading books and playing in the park. I am looking forward to being above in writing so my Mum and Dad are impressed. My goal is to be better at writing. Other goals include making lots of friends, being responsible, and taking care of my brother. I would like to get better at cricket and other sports.


3 comments:

  1. Interesting. You were born in Saudi Arabia? COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete